This privacy statement for the use of the website https://www.immobiliareostuni.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "website") is valid from 25 May 2018.
Gente di Mare by Anna Capriglia, with registered office in Via Papa Giovanni XXIII, 19, 72017 Ostuni (Brindisi), C.F. CPRNNA68L51G187U, VAT number 02567140740, as data controller (hereinafter "People of the Sea" or "Data Controller"), informs you, pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereafter referred to as "GDPR") and , also national, concerning the protection of personal data for the time applicable (hereinafter, "Privacy Law"), that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
Object of the treatment
The Holder deals with the following personal data (hereinafter "Data" or "Personal Data") communicated by you when browsing the Owner's website and / or in the event of a contact request sent to the Data Controller:
● personal identifying and non-sensitive / particular data (eg e-mail address, name, surname, title, address, telephone number), provided by users in case of registration on the website (eg contact and sending requests newsletter);
● personal data transmitted by users' Internet browsers each time they access the website and are stored as log files, also known as server log files, also by means of cookies or similar technologies. This data includes: IP address of the access computer; name of the site accessed; date and time of access; Reference URL from which the user accesses the site; number of data transmitted; status message for successful login; session ID number.
Purposes and legal bases of treatment
Gente di Mare as a responsible agency processes the personal data of users of the website for the following purposes and legal bases:
A. without his prior consent, for the following Service Purposes:
A.1) the performance of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual obligations, in particular:
fulfill the requests for contact from you (eg administration of requests and orders for electronic newsletters with advertising information on Gente di Mare) that are received via the channels at its disposal, such as e-mails, and can be forwarded to the group companies or to the authorized partners of Gente di Mare
● allow registration, on its part, on the website.
A.2) the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner, in particular:
● technical management of the website and its operational functions, including the solution of technical problems, statistical analysis, tests and research;
● -analysis of cookies - as indicated below - deriving from their use of the website;
● preventing fraudulent activity or abuse on the website or in connection with the website;
● exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defense in court and the management of any disputes;
● compliance with the obligations established by law, to protect the safety of an individual and the rights and property of Gente di Mare and to prevent intrusion or technical or security problems;
● carrying out solvency checks and anti-fraud activities;
● sending commercial communications to the e-mail address provided by you, if it is already our customer, relating to services of the Owner similar to those already used. Each e-mail sent will allow you, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further mailings;
● management of contact requests received through the website in order to find potential clients interested in affiliation on the Italian territory to the network of Gente di Mare real estate agencies
B. only with your consent, for the following Marketing Purposes:
inform it with ordinary letters and / or telephone calls, e-mail, SMS, MMS, notifications, newsletters or even through traditional marketing (eg through farming postcards) of the initiatives and commercial offers of the Data Controller; real estate portals, as well as through DEM, newsletters and event invitations;
● send information on initiatives and activities aimed at promoting the sale of affiliation licenses;
● send advertising information about job offers by Gente di Mare or license partners of the Gente di Mare Group.
Provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of personal data by the user, for the purposes of marketing, is optional. You have the possibility to freely choose whether to provide personal information to Gente di Mare and subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data already provided.
The provision of data is, however, mandatory for the purposes of service. In the event that you decide not to provide the data we will not be able to respond to your request.
Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data takes place only when necessary and takes place exclusively by electronic means, in particular through: collection, registration, updating, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interaction, access and communication , blocking, deleting and destroying data. Treatment operations can be performed electronically and not electronically.
Access to data
Your data may be accessed for the purposes mentioned above:
employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller and other Group companies, authorized to manage the website and to provide related services, in their capacity as data processors and / or internal process managers and / or system administrators;
● employees and consultants authorized to manage the website and provide related services;
● Third-party companies (eg IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to whom Gente di Mare has outsourced the services.
• Your data may be communicated, even without your consent, to control bodies, law enforcement agencies or judges who will treat them, upon their express request, as independent data controllers for institutional purposes and / or pursuant to law during investigations and controls. Your Data may also be disclosed to third parties (for example, partners, freelancers, agents, etc.), as independent data controllers, for carrying out activities that are instrumental to the aforementioned purposes, namely: fulfillment of legal obligations or obligations pursuant to regulations and directives of national or European legislation;
• for defense in court in the event of a dispute.
If your contact request concerns offers from other companies of the Gente di Mare group, Gente di Mare will transfer the personal data that you / he / she has given to the respective company of the Gente di Mare group.
Furthermore, your personal data will not be disclosed by the Owner and by the other companies of the Gente di Mare group.
Data transfer in non-EEA countries
In principle, Gente di Mare does not transfer your personal data to non-EEA countries.
The servers used by Gente di Mare are located within the European Union.
However, there may be a transfer of data, for the aforementioned purposes, to non-EEA countries, provided that the request concerns offers of the Gente di Mare company outside the European Union. To ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, the transfer will take place by virtue of the adequacy decisions approved by the European Commission or by the adoption, by the Holder, of the Standard Contractual Clauses prepared by the European Commission.
Gente di Mare also uses Google Analytics. Google can use the support team outside the European Union as part of software care and can therefore transfer data to non-EEA countries. More details can be found in the comments on the webtracking.
Gente di Mare collects his data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, including any period of custody required by applicable law, and in any case for a maximum of 2 years from the collection of personal data.
Gente di Mare informs users that they can disable or remove cookies in their web browser by following the instructions on the following links:
● Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
● Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored).
● Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE).
The website www.immobiliareostuni.com uses persistent cookies (which are text files that are stored on the user's computer) for the sole purpose of storing the user's language and to be able to propose to him the default version of the site (Italian or English) based on your browsing preferences.
By using the website www.immobiliareostuni.com, you consent to the processing of your data by ShinyStat for the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Social media plug-in
This website uses social media plug-ins offered by the main social networks (for example, Facebook and Twitter). When you visit the website, navigation data can be transmitted directly to the respective social networks, even without direct user interaction. Users confirm and accept that the operation of social networking plug-ins is managed directly by the company offering the corresponding plug-in. If users use the plug-ins through the website (for example, login with their access data to a social network or link to their accounts), click on the respective button (for example Facebook "Like" or "Share" ) and connect with the server of this social network, which then sends the contents of the plug-in directly to the user's browser.
In particular, the website uses:
This website uses Facebook social plugins managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If users access the Gente di Mare website via Facebook or vice versa, the user's browser will create a direct link to the Facebook servers.
b) Google "+1"
This website uses the "+1" interface of the Google Plus social network managed by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). When the user presses the "+1" button, the user's browser will connect directly to Google's servers. The content of the "+1" interface is transmitted directly from Google to the user's browser and integrated from there into the website. The purpose and scope of data processing by Google, in addition to the respective rights of users and privacy setting options, are available in the privacy notice of "+1" (https: // developers.google.com / + / Web / buttons-policy).
This website uses the features of Twitter's short messaging service offered by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Using Twitter features, the websites visited by the user are linked to their Twitter account and made known to other users. During this process, the data will also be transferred to Twitter.
Gente di Mare is unaware of the nature, content and scope of the transferred data. You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in your account settings. For more information, see the Twitter privacy statement.
To prevent the suppliers of the respective social media plug-ins from collecting information about users, they can disconnect from the social media network at the beginning of their visit to the website and delete all the cookies that may exist from their browser.
Rights of the interested parties
We inform you that, as an interested party, you have the right to receive information on the processing of your personal data (for example the origin of this data, the purpose of the processing, the methods of data processing). Furthermore, you have the right at any time to oppose the processing of data for the future, to limit it or to request the deletion of data. Finally, it has the possibility to prevent the sending of promotional material or the conduct of market research or commercial communications at any time.
In short, if the limitations established by law do not apply, it has the right to
- cancellation (and / or oblivion),
- processing limitation,
- transferability of data,
- opposition to the processing of personal data,
- complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Holder will inform third parties to whom his personal data are communicated of the possible exercise of his rights, with the exception of specific cases (eg when such fulfillment proves impossible or implies the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
How to exercise rights
To exercise the above rights and request information, you can write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or to the mail address Gente di Mare by Anna Capriglia, Via Dante 16, 72017 Ostuni (Brindisi), Italy. Likewise, at any time, you can revoke, correct and delete the processing of your data.
The data controller is the People of Sea by Anna Capriglia, Via Dante 16, 72017 Ostuni (Brindisi), Italy. The updated list of data controllers is kept at the headquarters of the owner and we will be happy to provide it in case of any request from him.
If you have any questions about this privacy and data protection statement, please contact the person in charge of personal data protection of Gente di Mare at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org