DIMORE DI TRULLI
LUXURY TRULLI WITH LAMIA AND SWIMMING POOL IN THE ITRIA VALLEY OF APULIA, CEGLIE MESSAPICA
Welcome to Apulia to retrace the path of our history, to enjoy unspoilt nature. Here, in the Valle d'Itria, whichever direction you look, green is really everywhere, enveloped in light, vineyards, olive trees, magic and quiet that rests, at dusk, on the thousands of undulating contours, fading into the fairytale-like centuries-old woods, dry-stone walls, hay bales and prickly pear bushes, the symbol of a nature that does not let itself be tamed. Right here, in the countryside of Ceglie Messapica, lies the marvellous Dimore di Trulli structure.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE STRUCTURE
THE INTERIOR: The facility offers you a large lamia of about 70 square metres with a bright kitchen, a spacious living room, lounges, a bathroom and an ante-bathroom, here you will also find a direct exit to the garden. Then there are four beautiful suites in the atmospheric trulli, all independent, and finally there is a fifth bedroom with bathroom.
The units of the structure are composed as follows:
- The first unit features two new lamie, one used as a living area with a kitchen with fridge, a sofa bed and bathroom with shower, the other used as a double bedroom with bathroom with shower.
- The second unit features a large old lamia with a period fireplace divided into two rooms.
- The third unit houses two large multi-cone trulli. The first is used as a living area with kitchenette; the second is used as a double bedroom and is connected to a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower accessible from both rooms. There is also a living area with kitchenette and sofa bed, and a large double bedroom with dressing room and large bathroom with shower.
- The fourth unit consists of a multi-cone trullo used as a living area with a sofa bed and a single bed. There is a kitchen area with a fridge, connected to a large double bedroom with a bathroom with shower.
- The fifth unit has a new lamia used as a large room with two single beds and a bathroom with shower.
OUTSIDE: Externally, you will immediately fall in love with the surrounding landscape thanks to the approximately two hectares of land in a hilly area, land totally fenced in with dry stone walls that therefore delimit the property. At your disposal is a lush green area with evergreen plants and beautiful, colourful flowers. To complete this picture, there are about 120 centuries-old olive trees, paved areas and a large parking area with shaded parking spaces, while access is through an automatic gate. In keeping with the ancient tradition of the region, you will also admire a characteristic "threshing floor" that stands in a panoramic position and offers a beautiful pergola with a masonry sofa and a dining area where you can organise outdoor lunches and dinners. To make this outdoor area even more attractive, there is the wonderful 15mx8m swimming pool that is about 2m deep. Surrounding it is a solarium area with sun loungers, a gazebo with a sink and a barbecue area.
THE FACILITIES: the property has air conditioning, a large parking area, an automatic gate, an alarm system, a Daikin heat pump heating-cooling system and wifi.
THE AREA: The picturesque town of Ceglie Messapica is only 5 km away, with its narrow cobbled streets and lively Piazza Plebiscito. You can enjoy traditional Italian restaurants serving fresh pasta, pizza and ice cream. Relax in the evening in one of the bars serving delicious cocktails and snacks. Known for its whitewashed town, Ostuni is only a 20-minute drive away, with its elegant houses, churches and many places to have lunch or dinner.
DIMORE DI TRULLI: THE DREAM OF LIVING IN APULIA
Being able to walk along the dirt roads following the rows of olive groves, with the dry-stone walls delimiting the fields of red earth, the warm wind blowing in your face and the blinding hot Apulian sun as your only companion: this is the Itria Valley and this atmosphere you can experience and discover at Dimore di Trulli.
A true destination within a destination, which can accommodate up to 18 people while guaranteeing privacy. The aesthetic harmony of the interior is an essential value, enhancing the local stone. The space is organised around the living area, with beautiful windows framing the garden and swimming pool.
Given the enviable climate, to be enjoyed all year round, it is only natural that much of the space has been designed to take advantage of the hours of light in the open air, with a wide variety of spaces that follow one another around the pool and olive trees. Dimore di Trulli is an unmissable opportunity to rewrite the standard of authentic tourism in Puglia.
Call us now at 3381909753 and you can dream with this property!
WHAT TO SEE
From the villa, the beaches of the Adriatic Sea are easily reached in less than 20 minutes. Costa Merlata, Villanova, Rosa Marina and Torre Santa Sabina are examples of several seaside resorts with numerous beaches, restaurants and cafés.
Continuing towards the village of Carovigno, you will find the beautiful nature reserve of TORRE GUACETO, where you will be won over by a succession of free or equipped coves of fine sand. The heart of this area is a naturalistic paradise characterised by a low, sandy coastline bordered by dunes and interrupted, from time to time, by rocks.
You can then reach other beautiful and characteristic villages, such as:
- CISTERNINO, which has been awarded the Orange Flag, the Italian Touring Club's seal of quality for tourism and the environment;
- ALBEROBELLO, the city of trulli, which was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 1996;
- POLIGNANO A MARE known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and distinguished by its crystal clear sea and rock embroidered with impressive cavities;
- FASANO surrounded by farms and centuries-old olive groves, dolmens and archaeological remains;
- CASTELLANA GROTTE at the foot of the Valle d'Itria, the city of caves owes its fame to the most famous speleological complex in Italy;
- LOCOROTONDO stands out on the Murge dei Trulli plateau with its fascinating circular town of characteristic white houses;
- CEGLIE MESSAPICA a tangle of alleys paved with "chianche", whitewashed arches and ups and downs, inebriates the ancient heart of the village with the inviting scent of the "cegliese biscuit";
- MARTINA FRANCA the pinnacles of the trulli, the expanses of olive groves and the white of the ancient hovels stand out in the green of the Itria Valley and invite discovery.
You can then discover the great and famous cities of LECCE (nicknamed the "Florence of the South"), city of architects, stonemasons and artists, it is the city of baroque and stone embroidery and BARI with the longest promenade in Italy embellished by majestic buildings and the sea breeze blows through the old town, guardian of art, flavours and colours.
WHY BUY A HOUSE IN PUGLIA?
Puglia is a land where it is possible to live unique experiences not only for its sea, its villages, its rural and modern reality, its castles and cathedrals, but especially for its authenticity and its food and wine. The National Geographic has chosen the heel of Italy as the most beautiful region in the world, awarding it the "Best valuetraveldestination in the world" prize.
One of the reasons why investing in Apulia is the right choice is the enormous advantage investors have in buying flats or houses for tourism purposes. Apulia is one of the places in Italy and in the world that are visited by thousands of tourists every year. Apulia invests heavily in tourism, because every year there is a significant increase in the region's economy thanks to these brilliant investments.
Apulia has a history that is as beautiful as it is rich in characteristic moments that have given rise to the most diverse traditions and customs. The tourist experiences that can be had in Apulia are almost unique. It is one of the regions that is most permeated with culture and destinations sought after by visitors from all over the world. Historical and wonderful cities such as: Lecce, Bari, Taranto and Brindisi with the splendid areas of historical and cultural character such as Valle d'Itria and Salento have so much to give and so much to invest in.
WHY BUY WITH GENTE DI MARE?
Among the services that the agency Gente di Mare is able to offer its clients is the search and identification of properties that can meet the needs of the client. Location, style, size, cost: there are many factors that come into play in the process of acquiring a property.
In addition to the range of real estate proposals already present in our portfolio, Gente di Mare also organises specialised services related to each client's search. This service consists of searching for and identifying properties that perfectly meet the client's specific requirements, even if they are properties that are not managed by our agency, but need to be searched for on the market.
Years of constant and serious activity in the field of luxury real estate brokerage have enabled us to create a reliable and credible company image that has allowed us to establish an intense network of relationships, increasing our competitiveness.
Gente di Mare accompanies the client throughout the entire purchase process: recommending the most interesting properties and those offering the best value for money, organising targeted visits, helping the buyer during the negotiations and in any purchase proposals, assisting the client with the documentation up to the notary's deed; Gente di Mare also accompanies the client after the purchase of the property, helping him to realise his dream of making a profit from his own home, recommending only the best partners in the area.
72013 - Ceglie Messapica (Brindisi)
(Gradi Decimali): N Lat. 40.64432740000001 - Lon. 17.5177803
(Formato DMS): NN 40° 38' 39,5786'' - E 17° 31' 4,0091''